- School Hours:
- 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (2:30 p.m. dismissal on Thursdays)
- 12:00 p.m. dismissal first day for all students (free dress)
- Noon dismissal for pre-kindergarten through first grade students the first week of school. First two weeks of school for pre-kindergarten.
- What to do if your child will be late due to an appointment or absent?
- Call or email the office before 9:00 a.m.
- Office email is email@example.com
- What to do if your child requires medication during school hours?
- Complete the Authorization for Medical Administration and bring the form and medication to the school office. Students are not allowed to transport medication to and from school.
- What do I need to do before I volunteer?
- Volunteers must first complete a Volunteer Background Check and attend Called to Protect training (held in September). Other online training follows these requirements.
- What to do if I know in advance my child will be absent?
- A Pre-Arranged Absence Form should be completed for any student absent one or more days
- When you visit school for any reason:
- Report to the office and pick up a visitor badge
- Sign in and out on the Visitor/Volunteer Sign-In sheet
Monthly menu posted on SchoolSpeak
- Lunch costs
- $3.50 for students in grades PK-4th, $3.75 for grades 5-8 and Adults $4.50
- A la carte salad bar, $1.50
- Milk, included with lunch or $.50
- Lunch orders are taken in classrooms by 8:15 a.m.